Gothic horror By Greta

Gothic horror By Greta

Saturday 24 January 2015

Ageing practice

Today we did ageing and I really enjoyed doing it.

Products we need for ageing:
1. Supracolor palette
2. Fine pointy brush
3. Base palette
4. Mascara wand
5. Tooth enamel
6. Old powder pads
7. Old age stipple
8. Apros heal barrier cream.
9. Cotton ear buds

Every part of the body is very important. Therefore, never forget the neck and both hands.

The skin (wrinkles)
First of all, I applied foundation on all the face and lips (Because lips are getting lighter during the time). Then I took three colors (red, green and yellow) and mixed all together until the color became brown. I applied it under the cheeks, both sides of nose, under the eyes, under the chin and blended until you don't see the sharp edges. I took my thin brush and draw into all face's wrinkle lines. I must say to smile or make face grumpy, just to see all wrinkles. It is much easier to draw wrinkles like that. After that, I took lighter foundation and brightened all gaps between all wrinkles, to make them even more realistic. Finally, I took old age stipple and put into the red and blue colors. Then I pointed it around the nose area.

Eyebrows and eyelashes
Then I took mascara wand and using white and a little bit of yellow colors( from supracolor palette) I applied both eyebrows and eyelashes.

Teeth
I chose the front tooth to make it yellow. So I took the cotton ear bud and dried the tooth. Then I applied it with Tooth enamel.

After all I put the white long hair wig and took a picture.

Sue told me that I had to make better mix of those three colors, because I got kind of bronze color instead of brown. Also, I will use dry powder and make everything much better, because I will hopefully have more that 10 minutes to do everything.


Before ageing (Model: Jazmine Antonia Collins)

After ageing (Model: Jazmine Antonia Collins)

No comments:

Post a Comment